1. In brief
Amygdala B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “Profile Dynamics” or “we”) recognizes and respects the privacy of all users of our website and of persons who, by completing the online questionnaire, are provided with a driver analysis. The Profile Dynamics certified consultants, who use the Profile Dynamics® method, process personal data in accordance with the Profile Dynamics® analysis Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement regards the use of personal data of visitors to our website. Profile Dynamics will process your personal data carefully and always in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Below we provide further explanation for each topic.
2. What does personal data mean?
Personal data are all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, address, e-mail address, e-mails, and gender, but also personal drivers.
3. Which personal data do we request and process?
a) Information that you provide us with: For example, personal data that you give us when, for example, you request information through our website.
b) Correspondence: When you contact us, we may record the correspondence with you (e.g. by e-mail).
c) After you have provided your personal data on our website and have thereby checked that you agree with the content of the Privacy Statement, you will receive the whitepaper(s) that you have selected. Your data will only be saved and processed after you have agreed. In that case, Profile Dynamics can contact you for marketing purposes (see point 6).
4. Personal data & cookies
We work with functional and marketing cookies. Functional cookies are required for the website to function and cannot be switched off. Marketing cookies are tracking cookies. You can turn this off. We use this to get data about your response to our newsletters, social media statements and your behavior on our website. This way we get more information about your possible interests. We use this data to improve our services and products. The tracking cookies are placed from external domains such as:
– Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk)
– Twitter (https://twitter.com/en/privacy)
– Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update),
– Active Campaign (https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy)
– Hotjar (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment)
– Microsoft Clarity (https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement)
– LinkedIn (https://nl.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
5. On which legal basis do we process your personal data?
Profile Dynamics only processes your personal data for legitimate purposes and always on the basis of one or more “processing grounds” as included in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
1) Execution of an agreement
2) Our legal obligations
3) Legitimate interests
4) Your explicit consent
6. For which purposes do we collect your personal data and on
which grounds for processing data is this based?
The purposes for which we process the various categories of personal data we collect from you and the applicable legal grounds for processing are as follows:
|Purpose||Explanation||Grounds for processing|
|Response to your questions or requests||
As soon as we receive a request for information or a question, we will process your personal data in order to be able to provide you with an answer.
|1. Execution of an agreement
4. Explicit consent
|For marketing purposes||
We may use your personal data for marketing purposes once you have given your explicit consent.
|4. Explicit consent|
|To improve the security and ease of use of our website||
We may use your personal data to further improve the security and operation of our website.
|3. Legitimate interests|
7. How long do we retain your personal data for?
The retention periods have been determined with due observance of applicable regulations. We retain personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected.
8. Where do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data on servers in the Netherlands. We have engaged IT service providers as processors who only process your data in accordance with our instructions. We also use other service providers. These parties only process personal data on the basis of processing agreements and will not share personal data without our explicit consent. All processors have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
9. How does Profile Dynamics protect my personal data?
Profile Dynamics uses a cohesive package of measures that comply with the standards set by ISO 27001. Profile Dynamics uses its own dedicated servers in a Dutch data center that comply with the ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 standards. In addition, appropriate technical and organizational measures have been implemented in the organization to ensure the security of the processing of personal data.
10. Who has access to your personal data?
Profile Dynamics is aware of the fact that people in the chain of information security pose a possible risk. For that reason, we invest in knowledgeable, reliable, and well-trained staff. Profile Dynamics uses access controls to restrict access to your personal data to persons who need such access in order to perform their responsibilities and tasks.
11. Amendments to this Privacy Statement
Profile Dynamics is authorized to amend this Privacy Statement. The most recent version of the Privacy Statement will be available on our website at all times.
12. What are your rights?
The GDPR grants you certain rights with regard to your personal data. These rights are listed below. If you want to invoke these rights, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that certain exceptions apply to the exercise of these rights (e.g. the rights of third parties) and so you may not be able to exercise certain rights in all situations. You have the right to the:
• Access to your personal data
• Correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data
• Deletion of your personal data
• Restriction of the processing of your personal data
• Transfer of your personal data (data portability)
In addition to this, and under certain conditions, you are entitled:
• To withdraw your consent to processing which is based on explicit consent in the table above at any time;
• To object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of [Licensee], unless our reasons for processing data take precedence over the individual privacy right in question;
• If applicable: Object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing (including profiling).
If you have a complaint about our use of your personal data or our response to your request to exercise your rights, we kindly ask you to contact us.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA):
Dutch Data Protection Authority
2509 AJ The Hague
+31 (0)70 – 888 85 00
Or at: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or about the processing of your personal data by us, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Amygdala B.V./Profile Dynamics
1338 EE Almere
+31 (0)36 – 5465243
Last updated version Privacy Statement: 9-12-2021